The man who killed and downloaded parts of the body of a friend around Salford to serve 34 years | Crime

A man who killed and dismembered his friend before downloading parts of his body in public spaces through Salford and North Manchester was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum period of 34 years in prison.
Marcin Majerkiewicz, 42, was sentenced to Manchester Crown Court on Friday. considered guilty of the murder of Stuart Everett67, following a two -week process in the same court.
Greater Manchester police launched what the force has described as “one of the most previous investigations in recent times” after a Member of the public found human remains in the wetlands of Kersal of Salford on April 4th of last year.
After the discovery, more parts of the body were found in several other green spaces, with some found by another member of the public.
The police carried out large searches for land and water through 19 areas of Greater Manchester for a period of four months and recovered human remains and tests from 15 of the research sites.
The officers recovered about 30% of Everett’s body, but most of his remains will probably never be found.
The Majerkiewicz process learned that when they launched the investigation for murder, the police did not know the identity of the victim, but fished with the CCTV and found Majerkiewicz films, which at the time nicknamed the “heavy man”, fighting to bring a shopping bag.
They started monitoring his movements and Majerkiewicz was arrested after the officers, who recognized him from the CCTV movie, saw him go up to a bus.
The investigators therefore established that his roommate, Everett, had not been seen for several weeks and that the forensic DNA tests discovered that the remains were his.
The court felt that after the murder, Majerkiewicz had led Everett’s family to believe it was still alive, I send them messapp messagesGreeting and gifts.
His family described Everett as “a unique and captivating character who has always put his family and many friends first”, who “loved his food, his garden, his music and a fluter on the horses”, and said that “he did not deserve to die as he did”.
DCS Lewis Hughes, the investigative senior on the case, said: “We said from the beginning that we would not have surrendered and the victim and their family remained at the forefront in our minds and actions.
“We focused on both in this case, but also to ensure that the victim could be returned to his family and put at rest.”