News

The man arrested for the deaths in the fire of the house near Kettering is released | News in the United Kingdom


A 54 -year -old man who was arrested for suspicion of murder after a fire was released in a historic former stationing of the house and will not face further actions, said the police.

The fire in a property in Beswick Close in Rushton, near Kettering, killed three people, including a four -year -old girl on Friday evening.

It was believed that the other victims were a 30 -year -old woman and a 23 -year -old man, said the Northamptonshire police.

Their next relatives have been informed and are supported by specially trained officers.

The man, of Kettering, was released without accusation after his arrest on Saturday, said the police on Sunday.

The investigative agent DCI Ruby Burrow, of the special operating unit of the East Midlands, said on Sunday evening: “It is right that an accident like this is treated with the utmost seriousness, to ensure that we have done everything possible to understand what happened for the good of those who died and their loved ones.

“In some cases, this requires that arrests are carried out to best guarantee potential tests.

“Our team worked on the rhythm of this investigation and after a rigorous examination of the available information we do not believe that there is evidence of criminal offenses at this point.

“Consequently, the arrested man has been released without accusation and will now be supported by specialist officers while continuing to assist the investigative team.

“The families involved have been maintained updated on this development and I would repeat our request to respect their privacy in this incredibly distressing moment”.

Friday emergency services were called around 10.30 pm for the news of a great blaze in the property.

In a declaration of Sunday afternoon, Ch Insp Paul Cash said that only one arrest had been carried out during the investigations, which was in its initial phases: “We know that this accident caused significant discomfort at the local level and our officers will remain in the area to provide reassurance and help where we can.

“This investigation is well started, but … it will take time to completely establish what has happened.”

The images of the site show a large burned hole through the roof of the building, which is a house of former stationing of the 19th century in the railway station now closed Glendon and Rushon.

It is a listed building capable II, according to the historic website of England, and it is believed that it is now a residential property.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button