Ravens continue to play games waiting with Justin Tucker, planning to follow the NFL lead

Palm Beach, Fla. – The president of Baltimora Ravens Sashi Brown said on Sunday that the organization is receiving “periodicals” updates from the NFL in his investigations on Justin Tucker and will continue to follow the example of the League before making a decision on the Veteran Kicker.
The tucker state with the crows has been in limbo since the end of January, when a Investigative series from the Baltimore banner Detailed accusations of 16 masseurs in the Baltimore area who accused the footballer of inappropriate sexual behavior during the bodywork sessions from 2012 to 2016. Tucker has vehemently denied the accusations.
“The nature of these accusations we take very seriously,” said Brown during a session of questions and answers with the journalists of Baltimore during the NFL annual meetings at the Breakers Resort.
“These investigations require time. It is never satisfactory for anyone involved, probably including Justin and certainly the people who have made the accusations,” continued Brown. “It is very public. But this is a problem, generally as a company, in terms of claims that makes complaints, which requires a lot of courage and courage and, frankly, in society we have not obtained the right too long. From our point of view, I think we want to be sure to conclude and make decisions based on decisions based on how to make decisions and conduct. Information.”
The general manager of Ravens Eric Decosta and the coach John Harbaugh told the NFL Scouting Combine last month that had been in contact with Tucker and Decosta added that he had spoken to the League. The organization has committed itself to following the example of the NFL, which has already been to Baltimore at least once to interview several accusers.
“Really, one of the great things of the fact that the NFL is taking this is that it gives more independence to the team,” said Brown. “We try to respect and stay for a long time while leading their investigations. We receive updates on how things are going. For many reasons you can imagine, you would not want to have more investigations in progress.
“It is not right for anyone involved, including those who have made accusations. So the League will take command on these types of investigations and the personal conduct policy, as you know, is negotiated in the collective bargaining agreement.”
Brown confirmed that if the investigation is still in progress when the Ravens begin their voluntary training off season next month, Tucker will be authorized to participate.
“The NFL includes the urgency that surrounds this type of situations and accusations, so we have to grant them time,” said Brown. “I don’t think they will take as long as possible, but we certainly know they are working with caution and trying to reach what is a number of people who need to provide evidence before they come back to us. And they have made progress, we know.”
Tucker, seven times professional and eight times all-pro, remains the only kicker on the Baltimore roster. However, Harbaugh has recognized that the team is evaluating the kickers before the draft next month. The crows have 11 total selections, eight of which arrive on day 3 when the kickers are generally selected.
If the Ravens were to go to Tucker, they would almost certainly do a post-1 June version, which at that point would have triggered $ 4.2 million savings on the wage cap. Football considerations could also go to that decision. While Tucker is the most accurate kicker in the history of the NFL, he is also 35 years old, the second most paid footballer in the championship and leaving the worst season of his career. Tucker lost eight goals on the pitch and two extra points in 2024.
Decosta and Harbaugh both declared to the team’s end -end press conference in January who expected Tucker to bounce and was the Baltimore player in the future. However, this was before the accusations emerged.
In the following weeks, Ravens officials promised patience, saying they will take the time they have to decide on the tucker state.
“The idea is that we have a zero tolerance policy in which we will make decisions simply based on the accusations before having full understanding of the facts, before allowing investigations to continue. We will never have the political one,” said Brown.
“It would not be right for our players, it would not be right for any citizen. It really flies in the face, a kind of basic of any modern judicial system. Said that, we want to make sure that the people we bring to our community of Baltimore, the people we bring to Branco di Raven, are serious to the Berma.” Also. “
Brown spoke with journalists for about 30 minutes at the switches. He deferred a question on a potential extension of the contract for the Lamar Jackson quarterback in Decosta. However, he touched numerous other topics that have an impact on the organization.
• Brown confirmed that the Ravens will not increase ticket prices for 2025 games a M&T Bank stadium. The team operated on a base every year when it comes to ticket prices. Brown said that the renewal rate with the license holders for personal places remains “very high”.
M&T Bank Stadium is currently in the middle of a three -level renovation project. The second level, which is on the right way to be completed before the 2025 season, will include three new club suites at the lower level and the addition of End Zone Suites.
“We are busy as the heck,” said Brown. “You have probably seen it over there cross the park, but the cranes are rolling, and there is an army of people just there who work every day. So they appreciate our partnership with the authority of the stadium in Maryland and the support of the state. I am happy to do that agreement. I know that the oriles are still in their main planning, but we are really excited to launch this out to our fans.”
The training structure of the Centro for the performance of the Ravens under armor is currently being renovated.
• Brown reiterated that the Ravens are interested in hosting an imminent draft and have been in contact with the relevant NFL officials to express their interest. However, he described any announcement of this type as a “distant way”. Detroit will host the draft 2025 and Pittsburgh is set as a guest of 2026.
“We are very interested in trying to convince the League that Baltimore will be the best site for the draft of all time, and therefore we are working with the people of the city of Baltimore and the State,” said Brown.
• The 2025 NFL program will not be announced for several weeks, but the Ravens have clarified the championship that they would prefer not to play on the road on Christmas day for the third consecutive year. The Ravens, who were in Santa Clara, California, to face the San Francisco 49ers in 2023 and last year to face Texans, are the only team that played consecutive years on the road to Christmas.
“We hope they have spread the joy of playing at Christmas on the road for some of our brothers throughout the League,” Brown joked. “Let me leave him.”
• Brown said the crows will have no uniform changes in 2025. However, the purple helmets that debuted last year will remain in rotation for the next season.
(Photo: Barry Reeger / Image images)