Barcelona does not have a financial ability to record Dani Olmo and Pau Victor, says La Liga

Barcelona – at the top of the Liga and in the quarterfinals of the Champions League – announced an agreement on January 3 to sell VIP boxes at the Club Nou Camp stadium, which was reconstructed, in order to collect € 100m of euros (£ 83 million).
But Liga states that the agreement was not recorded in the accounts presented by Barcelona at the championship last week for the 2024-25 season and that the agreement had been approved by a different and name auditor.
“No amount from the agreement (VIP Box) is ultimately recorded in the profit and loss accounts, contrary to what had been certified by the club and by the auditor at the time of this transaction,” said Liga in a note.
La Liga said she reports the auditor at the Accounting and Revision Institute.
“Barcelona did not have December 31, 2024, or on January 3, 2025, nor did he do it from that date, nor has it currently (the fair financial game capacity) for the recording of players Dani Olmo and Pau Victor,” said La Liga.
Barcelona did not comment on the declaration.
Olmo, 26 years old, joined Barcelona by RB Leipzig in an agreement from £ 52 million last summer.
He made 28 appearances this season, of which 13 from the CSD sentence.
Victor, 23, a product from the Barcelona Academy, has played 22 times this season and five times from the sentence.