Beyoncé, Jay-Z mentioned Diddy Human TrafficKing Le Causa

Sean “Diddy” Combs He was accused of trafficking in human beings in a florida cause presented on Tuesday, according to the documents obtained by Fox News Digital.
The plaintiff Joseph Manzaro was presumably “drugged, transported against his will and mutilated sexually as the victim of a coercive criminal company and organized starting from 2015, orchestrated and facilitated by the defendants,” said the cause.
Diddy’s alleged drug, Brendan Paul, was appointed accused in the cause, in addition to the husband of Gloria Estefan, Emilio Estefan and Adria English, an ex Film stars for adults which also presented its cause in 2024 against the dishonored music of music for the alleged sex trafficking.
Gray -haired Diddy declares himself not guilty of new accusations in the case of sex trafficking

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been accused of human trafficking in a case intended on Tuesday in the Florida courts. Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé were mentioned in the cause, but not appointed as defendants in the deposit. (Getty Images)
Manzaro, in his cause, said he was drugged and “transported against his will” to a “Freak-off” Event at the Star Island Mansion in Estefans, where Diddy also hosted his son’s birthday party. After resuming the partial consciousness, Manzaro said he had been paraded half a naked in front of Jay-Z and Beyoncé Knowles-Carter.
Jay-Z, whose full name is Sean Carter, and his wife Beyoncé, have not been appointed defendants in Manzaro’s cause and Jay-Z’s lawyer, Alex SpiroHe told Fox News Digital that his customer was not in the area during the alleged accident. Fox News Digital contacted a representative for Beyoncé for a comment.
Watch Fox Nation: What does Diddy do?
Gloria Estefan would have witnessed Manzaro in a “deterioration state” when it came through the rear entrance of the building after midnight, according to the cause. “He calls an ambulance,” he asked to see Manzaro, declared the documents, but was presumably “quickly silenced” by Emilio who then took her away.

Diddy would have attacked Joseph Manzaro in a cause on the trafficking of humans presented in Florida. (Getty Images)
Manzaro said he had witnessed Lebron James In a “white bath towel” walking through a corridor, which presumably said to Gloria: “You would do better to do something about it”, according to the cause.
The accused Adria English, who made the cause of Diddy in June 2024, presumably identified himself as “Diddy’s personal sexual assistant” and brought Manzaro through a hidden tunnel connected by Estefan’s home to Diddy’s home, said the documents.
Once Manzaro gained a partial consciousness, he said he was the birthday party of Diddy’s son. “
Jay-Z e Beyoncé Knowles-Carter They were sitting in the room and, seeing the actor, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter asked: “What is it? What is it about? why this white man half naked with a CK mask standing here in front of me?”, “The cause said.” The accused Eric (Mejias) replied: “Diddy wants to see what we do for the morsels. This is part of his punishment.” “

Jay-Z and Beyoncé have not been appointed defendants in Manzaro’s cause. Jay-Z’s lawyer Alex Spiro told Fox News Digital that his client was not in the area during the alleged accident. (Mike Coppola)
Manzaro was therefore presumably “paraded through multiple rooms full of people who were joking and joking”, before Diddy ordered, “he will find out what we do for Brannici tonight. I let him reveal.”
Do you like what you are reading? Click here for further entertainment news
Manzaro said he was sexually attacked and forced to take part in unwanted sexual activity, according to the cause. He was closed in a small room until he met Jacob “The Jeweller” Arobo, who asked: “What is this? What is happening with this boy? Why is he staring at me here with a penis linked to his face?”
The accused Eric replied: “Oh, he is just a boy who is a morsel. We are teaching him a small lesson.”
Fox News Digital contacted the representatives of Arobo and English for a comment.
Gloria attempted to intervene and requested an ambulance again, according to the documents, but Emilio presumably “silenced”. When Manzaro was returned to the “Gang House”, he was “beaten wildly and left dead in his apartment”, according to the documents.

Emilio Esfan has been appointed accused in a new cause intended in Florida. His wife, Gloria Estefan, was not appointed attributed. The representatives of Gloria and Emilio Estefan denied the accusations. (David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)
“This complaint shows that depravated lengths will travel to get titles looking for a pay day,” Diddy representatives said in a declaration provided to Fox News Digital. “No healthy person who reads this complaint could accredit this story. Mr. Combs can’t wait to have his day in court in which these lies – and the perverse motivations of those who have said – will be revealed.”
A spokesman by Lebron James denied that the professional basketball player was in Miami at the time of the alleged accident.
Click here to subscribe to the entertainment newsletter
“This is obviously false and does not deserve even a relationship or response,” said the spokesperson to Fox News Digital. “A basic internet research shows what Lebron was doing all April 2015. He was playing basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers and never in Miami.”
Jay-Z’s lawyer, Alex SpiroHe told Fox News Digital that his customer was not in the area during the alleged accident.
“Mr. Carter was not in Florida at that time to attend this accident – he was committed to easily found public activities that show that they were not at this event,” said Spiro in a declaration provided to Fox News Digital. “This is more absurdity than heroes confidence in our” justice “system.”

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been accused of racket conspiracy, sex trafficking with force, fraud or coercion and transport to engage in prostitution in the not sealed accusation in September. (Munawar Hosain)
Furthermore, Gloria and Emilio Estefan The representatives denied the accusations and admitted to having documentation to show that there were no parts in their home in Florida.
“Gloria and Emilio Estefan strongly deny the accusations made,” said their representative to Fox News Digital. “The property in question has never been a house in which Gloria and Emilio resided, but it was rather a house they owned for family use. There were no parts launched in that property between 2012 and 2019. We have all the necessary documentation to support these facts and will provide it with the Court.”
Combs has been under investigation for the section of human beings since March 2024.
Diddy was accused With conspiracy racketing, sex trafficking with force, fraud or coercion and transport to engage in prostitution in a federal accusation not sealed on September 17th. While Diddy has maintained his innocence, if declared guilty that he has to face a minimum of 15 years behind bars or a maximum life sentence in prison.
Click here to get the Fox News App