News

Briefing of the Ukrainian war: Belgorod strike “Destroy four Russian helicopters” | World news


  • The special forces of Ukraine said Monday that they had destroyed four military helicopters in the Belgorod region in Russia with Himars Rocket Systems. The command of the special operations has published films of drones and announced: “Special operating forces in collaboration with the Gur of the Ministry of Defense, the missile forces and the artillery destroyed two Nemi Ka-52 helicopters and two Mi-8 helicopters in the Belgored region of the Russian Federation”. The strikes occurred in a “leap point” hidden for the Russian planes used in surprise attacks on Ukrainian forces, said the group. The Ukrainian forces from 18 March affect the border in the areas of Belgorod Oblast, including the village of Demidovka, according to Russian and Ukrainian war observers. Some said that Ukrainian troops had managed to grasp a small amount of territory in Belgorod. Their relationships could not be verified.

  • A Russian missile attack hit a densely populated district including schools in Ukraine on Monday, injuring 88 people including 17 children, they said officials from the city of Sumy. Many other children have escaped an injury as they had been evacuated in the air raid shelters, said the regional governor, Volodymyr Artiukh. The Foreign Minister of Ukraine, Adrii Sybiha, said: “Instead of doing Empty statements about peaceRussia must stop bombing our cities and end its war on civilians. “Sumy is located just beyond the border from Kursk Oblast where Ukrainian forces hold Russian territory from August 2024.

  • Starting from Monday evening No ceased partial fire or otherwise had been agreed Between Russia and Ukraine despite the Russian statements of the Ukrainians violates one by attacking the energy stations. After Donald Trump spoke to Vladimir Putin on March 18, it was said that the Russian president stopped at these attacks for 30 days. However, on Monday the interviews that involved the United States, Ukraine and Russia have been updated in Saudi Arabia without still signing the ceased. Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Sunday evening that “from 11 March, a proposal for a ceased the unconditional fire has been on the table and these attacks could have already stopped”.

  • It will be the turning point of the Ukrainian and American delegations to meet on Tuesday in Saudi Arabia. Riyadh interviews seemed to be joined to the safety of the shipment in the Black Sea. Washington is supporting the idea of ​​a ceased agreement of the Black Sea – an important purpose of Russia – before guaranteeing a wider agreement. Ukraine has inflicted strong naval losses on Russia in the Black Sea, including the fascinating admiral there and the Salvo Sottomarini and other ships, as well as paralyzing the Russian bases, forcing Moscow to withdraw his navy from Crimea. At the same time, Russia has not been able to stop Ukrainian wheat and other exports despite retiring from what was known as “initiative for the grain of the Black Sea” and to return to the attack of shipments and civil port infrastructures of Ukraine.

  • A “huge targeted IT attack” hit the UkrzaliznyTia Ukrinzyty State Railway Operator on Sunday, said the company, adding that he was working to restore his systems on Monday. The company said that the attack did not affect the movements or train timetables, but interrupted its online booking system.

  • After the news emerged according to which China could send peace maintainers to enforce any peace agreement, the spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry Guo Jiakun said on Monday: “Let me emphasize that the relationship is completely false. China’s position on the Ukrainian crisis is clear and coherent”. China has provided Russia with commercial gains from oil and other natural resources, together with diplomatic support, but claims to have not given weapons or having sent personal. China, however, is in close contact with North Korea, who sent troops to fight together with the Russian army.

  • On Monday, a Ukrainian artillery strike killed six people in the Luhaansk region of Eastern Ukraine, said the Governor installed in Russia in the region. According to Russian reports, two dead worked for the Russian Propaganda television station Zvezda, which is sanctioned internationally; While another worked for the Izvestia newspaper aligned by the state and sanctioned internationally, part of a group of average chaired by a lover of Vladimir Putin who is also sanctioned. The Russian authorities described the media employees as journalists and said they were deliberately targeted. There were no comments from Ukrainian officials.



  • Source link

    Related Articles

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Back to top button