Harry Kane: England attacks unprecedented players for worrying planning

The players are not “listened to” for their programming concerns, says the captain of England Harry Kane.
The next international window takes place between 2-10 June after the conclusion of the Premier League season on May 25 and the Champions League final on May 31st.
Bayern Munich of Kane is also destined to be Involved in the new FIFA Club World Cup expanded from 15 June to 13 JulyWhich means that the attacker could go without a substantial pause this summer.
The 31 -year -old, however, intends to play as much as possible in search of silverware.
“I don’t think players are listened to so much, if I’m totally honest,” he said. “But everyone also wants their piece, their tournament, their prize and players are a bit the people who have to go on.
“But that’s what it is. I love playing football, so I never complain about playing football.
“I think you manage it well, with your coaches, your manager and your clubs, there are ways to rest more at certain times.
“But it’s not an easy question, it’s not an easy situation. I think there could be a balance from both sides, but we should see how it moves.”
Kane’s comments echo to those Made by the Brazilian goalkeeper of Liverpool Alisson Becker last Septemberwhile the 29 -year -old defender of Manchester City and Switzerland Manuel Akanji has previously said he may have to retire after his next birthday Due to the program of appliances.
The association of professional footballers also joined a legal action against FIFA Last summer in the “overload and impractical” football calendar.