Hegseth Ripete claim that “nobody’s war plans” after loss: “I know exactly what I’m doing”

Defense secretary Pete Hegseth Tuesday rejected a journalist’s questions about a transpired signal chat group that involves the officials of the Trump administration that discuss next strikes on the Houthi in Yemen.
Hegseth was asked during a print on board the Hawaii print if the information was declassified before putting it in the signal chat and if it was using the messaging platform to discuss sensitive operations such as strikes against Houthi on a government or a personal device.
Jeffrey Goldberg, the Atlantic editor -in -chief, said he had received a request to join the group chat on the encrypted messaging service signal on 11 March from what seemed to be the national security councilor of President Michael Waltz. Goldberg released Screenshot of some of the exchanges of messages he observed.
Goldberg reported that officials were discussing “war plans” in the group chat called “Houthi PC Small Group”, but decided not to publish some of the highly sensitive information he saw, including precise information on packages of weapons, objectives and times, due to potential threats to national security and military operations.

Defense secretary Pete Hegseth said he knows “exactly” what he was doing after a journalist was mistakenly added to a group chat with high officials. (Reuters/Yves Herman)
Speaking in Hawaii Tuesday, Hegseth said the strikes against the Houthi that night were “effective”.
“I am incredibly proud of the courage and skill of the troops. And they are in progress and continue to be devastatedly effective,” he said. “The last place where I would like to be at this moment is a Houthi in Yemen who wants to interrupt the freedom of navigation, so the skill and courage of our troops are in full show.”
“It is a complete opposite approach from full lack of the biden administration,” he continued.
The secretary also repeated his statements that “nobody was sending messages to war plans”, rejecting Goldberg’s statement.
“As I also said yesterday, nobody is in a way of war plans, and that’s all I have to say about it,” said Hegseth.
Pressed by a journalist on the fact that he regretted having leaked information into the signal chat that he could have put the life of the US troops at risk, Hegseth said he had everything under control.
“Nobody’s war plans,” he reiterated. “I know exactly what I am doing, exactly what we are directing, and I am really proud of what we have realized, of the successful missions that night and go on.”
Goldberg reported that 18 people were listed in the Signal group, including Hegseth, Waltz, vice -president JD Vance, the secretary of state Marco Rubio, the CIA director John Ratcliffe, director of the national intelligence Tulsi Gabbard and head of the staff of the White House Susie Wiles.
Trump has no intention of firing the waltz after loss of the national security text chain

Jeffrey Goldberg reported that the administration officials were discussing “war plans” in a signal group chat called “Houthi PC Small Group”. (Jemal Cotess/Getty Images for the Atlantic)
Ratcliffe also put the name of an under the CIA covering in the signal chat, Goldberg reported.
The publisher described the denial of Hegseth as a “lie”, citing the messages that he read that has established a specific moment for the attack, human objectives, arms systems and meteorological relationships. He also said he is considering whether to publish more messages to support his relationships, such as Hegseth and others Trump Administration Officials try to discredit it.
Hegseth had previously criticized Goldberg as “a so -called deceptive and highly discredited journalist, who has made a profession to take revenge over and several times the hairstyle buffalo buffaloes, to include the … Russian Bestifications, Russia, Russia or good people of both sides or suction cups and hoax loss. So this boy is trash.”
But the White House confirmed that the group chat “seems to be an authentic chain of messages”.
“This seems to be an authentic chain of messages and we are examining how an involuntary number was added to the chain,” said the spokesman for the National Security Council of the White House Brian Hughes in a note. “The thread is a demonstration of the deep and thoughtful political coordination between high officials. The continuous success of the Houthi operation shows that there were no threats to troops or national security”.

The article states that 18 people were listed in the Signal group, including the secretary of state Marco Rubio, the defense secretary Pete Hegseth, the CIA director John Ratcliffe and the director of the National Whancence Tulsi Gabbard. (Reuters/Kevin Lamarque)
Signal’s chat has been axato as a huge violation of national security and many have noticed that high officials should not discuss detailed Military plans Special special structures or protected government communication networks.
The group of American guard dogs Oversight sued Hegseth and other officials who were in the group chat, claiming that they did not respect their obligations pursuant to the law on federal registers using the signal to communicate and plan active military operations.
Click here to get the Fox News App
Also Tuesday, among the control over Signal’s chat, Hegseth has participated in a little physical training with Navy Seals.
“He kicked off the day together with the Sdvt-1 warriors in @jointbasephh,” he wrote on X. “These seals are the tip of the Lancia, of the invisible masters, of the resistance and lethality. The American enemies fear them: our allies trust them. Proud to spend time with the best of America.”