News

Israel military issues require further calls to evacuate northern Gaza as the air attacks continue: the crisis of the Middle East Live | Israel


Key events

New evacuation orders made as Israeli attacks during the night in Gaza kill over 20 Palestinians

Welcome to our live coverage of the latest developments in the Middle East, with particular attention to the continuous war of Israel in Gaza.

Ministry of Health of Gaza said yesterday That 730 Palestinians had been killed in Israeli attacks since the military of the town resumed intensive bombing through the Striscia last Tuesday, including about 60 people in the last 24 hours.

Israeli attacks killed at least 23 Palestinians, including seven children, from midnight GazaSecond to Jazeera and the Associated Press. According to reports, most of the attacks targeted the areas in the South and in the center of Gaza.

The victims include three children and their parents who were killed in an Israeli air attack on their tent near the southern city of Khan YouunisAccording to the Nasser Hospital who received corpses throughout the war.

Three people were killed in an air attack in a house in Refugee camp of NuseiratAccording to the Awda hospital, while an Israeli air attack on a residential building killed 5 people in Gaza Cityaccording to officials.

Palestinian children inspect their destruction after an Israeli air attack on the tents in Khan Youunis, in the south of Gaza. Photography: Apaimages/Rex/Shutterstock

In other news:

  • Hossam Shabata journalist for the At the Jazera Mubasher ChannelHe was killed in the north of Gaza on Monday. Witnesses referred to the network that his car was targeted in the eastern part of Beyit. At the beginning of the day, Mohammad MansourA journalist he worked for Palestine todayHe was killed in an Israeli air attack in Khan Youunis.

  • The Israeli army has issued more calls to evacuate parts of northern Gaza, telling the Palestinians to head towards “well -known shelters” even if there is no guarantee of security there. “The terrorist organizations are once again returning and shooting rockets from the populated areas … for your safety, off the south towards the well -known shelters immediately”, wrote the Israeli military spokesman on X, after having issued similar warnings for the northern cities of Beit Lahiya e Att Henoun.

  • In an extraordinary error, the best members of the Trump cabinet Added the editor of the Atlantic magazine to a group chat of reports Discuss secret military plans for recent attacks in Yemen. The greatest violation of safety Scated bipartisan massacre and calls from a democratic group for Pete Hegseth To resign as a defense secretary.

  • The Israeli army said today that it has hit objectives – “Tadmur and T4” – in two Syrian military bases in Homs Province, claiming to have hosted “military skills”.

  • The Ministry of Defense of Israel has announced the creation of an administration dedicated to the “voluntary departure of the residents of Gaza in a third country”, which has indicated from Egypt, which borders with Gaza and Israel. Cairo expressed “his strong condemnation” of the creation of the Authority.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button