Sport

Jose Mourinho: Boss Fenerbahce gave the ban on three games to grab the nose of the Galataray counterparty


Galatasaray accused Mourinho Di “Physically striker” Bad.

Fenerbahce later Buruk accused of “acting as if he had been struck” And he said he had “gestures of disrespectful hands” to provoke Mourinho.

The Professional Football Disciplinary Council (PFDK) declared that it had taken into consideration Buruk’s actions, which led to Mourinho to receive a reduced ban due to the “provocation”.

Salvatore Foti di Mourinho’s assistant received a ban on four games for a “insult against an opposing team player”.

The substitute for Fenerbahce Mert Yandas and Galatasaray replaces Kerem Demirbay and Baris Yilmaz were shown red cards for their part in a fray between the two benches during the stopping period.

The 30 -year -old midfielder Yandas since then a suspension has been given to a game.

There was already a greater tension between the two clubs after Galatasaray said in February that they would “start a criminal proceeding” against Mourinho after saying that they had made “racist declarations” following a tie without networks in February.

Fenerbahce said on Friday that the public prosecutor’s office of Istanbul rejected Galatasaray’s criminal complaint against Mourinho.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button