Latest news from Trump: Atlantic reveals the attack plans shared by the officials in the group chat

Watch Live: Brei Case Bianca Prems after the Trump cabinet included the journalist in Airstrikes Group Chat
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 17:06
How did Fox News manage the release of new texts harmful to Signal Chat?
Calling the bluff of the White House, The Atlantic released messages Defense secretary Pete Hegseth Sent to a group of chat of signals inadvertently included the chief editor Jeffrey Goldberg-which detailed the attack plans on Houthi’s objectives in Yemen.
Immediately and surprisingly, the inhabitants of the President Donald Trump The favorite morning talk show rejected the revelation of bombs like nothing, insisting on the fact that Goldberg had “overlapped” when he reported for the first time that Hegseth had shared “war plans” in an un classified text chain that included a journalist who had been added to him casually.
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 17:00
Complete story: Trump responds to the latest texts of the round published in Signal Scandal Text
Trump replied to the loss during an apparition on Wednesday The Vince Show Podcast by Cognian Win.
Katie Hawkinson AND Rhian lubin relationship.
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 16:40
More democratic ask Hegseth to resign from exposure to the signal app
The democratic house this morning joined the requests of Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth to resign from the scandal of the Signal App.
“It is completely scandalous for me that the administration officials come to us today with impunity, no acceptance of responsibility,” said the representative Jason Crow del Colorado. He said that Pete Hegseth “must resign immediately. There can be no corrections, there can be no corrections until there is no responsibility”.
Other Democrats of the Chamber’s Intelligence Committee rejected the assertions by the Director of the National Whancence Tulsi Gabbard and the CIA director John Ratcliffe according to which the material classified in the chat was not included.
They stressed that the chat messages issued by The Atlantic On Wednesday as proof that the exhibition could jeopardize the success of the mission or endanger the life of the members of the US service.
“This is classified information. It is a system of weapons, as well as a sequence of strikes, as well as the details of the operations,” said the representative Raja Krishnamorti of the Illinois. “He has to resign immediately.”
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 16:35
Donald Trump Jr’s attempt to smear Jeffrey Goldberg is brutally shot down
Upset Republicans shuffled to minimize the Gravity of the violation After Goldberg’s explosive relationship detailed how the National Security Councilor of the White House Mike Waltz erroneously invited him to a encrypted chat in which the best officials discussed an imminent strike in the United States in Yemen.
Hours before President Trump attempted shift To an employee of the White House not identified “at the lower level”, his eldest son targeted Golberg on X.
James Liddell It has history.
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 16:20
Lindsey Graham says that Trump’s national security team still has its support
The senator of the Carolina of South Lindsey Graham claims to continue supporting all the members of the national security team of President Donald Trump following the incredible violation of the security generated by their group chat on signal.
“President Trump and his team admitted that having a journalist in the group’s text was wrong, will be revised … I think all the participants in the chat had the impression that they were using an appropriate and safe form of communication.”
Read the complete declaration of Graham via X:
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 16:10
Hegseth continues to reject, calling his group of group chat “Shitty War Plans”
The defense secretary Pete Hegseth, currently on a tour of the US bases in the Pacific, entered the chat (so to speak) and joined the condemnation of the Trump administration on the characterization of what he published in the chat of the signal group as “war plans”.
So, let’s say it. The Atlantic released the so -called “war plans” and those “plans” include: no name. No goal. No position. No units. No path. No source. No method. And no classified information.
These are some really shitty war plans.
This only shows one thing: Jeff Goldberg has never seen a war plan or a “attack plan” (as he calls it now). Not even close.
As I write this, my team and I are traveling in the Indopagom region, meeting the commanders (the boys who make real “war plans”) and talk to the troops.
We will continue to do our job, while the media do what it does best: the hoaxes.
Hegseth was part of the media from 2014 to 2024 when he worked in Fox News.
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 16:04
Look: Rep. Raja Krishnamorthi shows where information ranked on Signal were disclosed
The democratic representative of Illinois Raja Krishnamoorthi: “This text message is clearly classified information. Secretary Hegseth has revealed military plans and classified information. He must resign immediately”.
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 16:00
Buttigieg calls the White House to “play semantics”
The former transport secretary Pete Buttigieg, a veteran, says that the Trump administration cannot shake off the scandal of Signalgate “playing in semantics”.
He wrote on X: “They will not go out playing in semantics.
“Sending detailed information on a next military strike on un classified channels (and even the wrong boy) is wrong, reckless and obviously a threat to American troops.”
Oliver O’ConnellMarch 26, 2025 15:52