Sport

Matheus Cunha: the boss of the Lupi Vitor Pereira says that for now Brazil has committed himself to the Premier League club


Vitor Pereira rejected the short -term fears for Matheus Cunha’s commitment to the wolves after the striker expressed the desire to leave.

Brazil International Cunha declared in an interview with the observer that he had told the club that he must “take the next step” and fight for the titles in his career.

The former Atletico Madrid player has a release clause of £ 62.5 million in The four and a half year old agreement he signed in February.

The wolves are 17th and nine points above the relegation area of ​​the Premier League before Tuesday’s home match against West Ham, and coach Pereira has no immediate concerns on Cunha while the club tries to secure their maximum flight status.

“It is busy. This is the present. The future, I don’t know,” said Pereira.

“He knows his potential. He is one of the best players. It is normal that he has the ambition to fight for the titles. It is natural. It happens with other players. But the most important thing is to be busy and help the team achieve our goals. At the end of the season we will see.”

Cunha, who scored Brazil’s goal in their qualified defeat for the World Cup 4-1 in Argentina last week who cost the Junior work his job, He scored 15 times for wolves this season.

It is currently halfway through a ban on four games act improperly When he was expelled to clash with the defender of Bournemouth Milos Kerkez in the defeat of the England Cup of the wolves on March 1st.

The twenty -five year old will sit outside the visit of the Hammers and the Saturday trip to Ipswich before being available to face Tottenham on April 13.

Pereira added: “The goal is the next game. Attention is the team and Matheus is part of the team, not for this game, but my goal is my team”.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button