Mexican man condemned in a fatal semi-Camion crash in Colorado detained by ice

A suspicious illegal immigrant condemned in a mortal Colorado Crash Last year involving a semi-car who led was arrested on Sunday by the federal authorities on immigration.
Ignacio Cruz-Mendoza, 47 years old, a Mexican citizen, was detained by the immigration of the United States and by the customs agents in the hall of the Hall of detention of the county of Jefferson shortly before 8:30 on Sunday, immediately after his release from prison, second Denver7.
Cruz-Menandoza was the driver of a semi-Camion involved in an accident in June 2024 on the 285 motorway, who left a dead man.
Rules of the federal judge, the Trump administration cannot immediately expel the student

A suspicious illegal immigrant sentenced in a fatal collapse in Colorado last year was arrested on Sunday by the federal authorities on immigration. (Bryan Cox/Us Immigration and Customs Enforcement through Getty Images)
He stated guilty of a negligent driving count that caused death and three negligent driving counts with consequent injuries. He was sentenced to about a year in prison.
According to the authorities, Cruz-Mendoza was In the United States illegally At the time of the accident. He also had orders for removal from the country and had been sent to Mexico several times.

Ignacio Cruz-Mendoza, 47 years old, a Mexican citizen, was arrested by immigration of the United States and the customs application on Sunday. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)
The agency said that Cruz-Menandoza has been removed from 2002 by the United States 12 and He returned voluntarily to Mexico Four times.
“If we were not here, this person would have been released to the Denver community,” Robert Guadian of the office of Ice Denver told Denver7.
Ice detenne Student International Graduated of the University of Minnesota near Twin Cities Campus

Ignacio Cruz-Menandoza was the driver of a semi-Camion involved in an accident from June 2024 on the 285 motorway in which a man was killed. (Getty Images)
Click here to get the Fox News App
After being held on Sunday, Cruz-Mendoza was transported to the holding structure of the Ice Denver contract, where it will remain, waiting for removal from the United States