Slater & Gordon reports ex-employee to Victoria Police over email scandal

The Slater & Gordon law firm has addressed a former employee to the Victoria police after its internal investigations concluded that they may have been behind a “series of identical Harmful emails“Sent to more than 900 current staff and ex.
The registered giant based in Melbourne declared Tuesday that he had concluded his forensic investigations on the scandal and found a former employee who was aware of the company’s security protocols and had been previously authorized to access certain data could have been behind the “premeditated and carefully planned” attack.
Slater & Gordon addressed a former worker to the Victoria police for his scandal and -mail.Credit: Ken Irwin
Slater & Gordon found himself involved in a scandal in the workplace of Massa last month when a lot of e-mails, presumably written by the ex officer of Chief People Mari Ruiz-Maryssen, was sent to more than 900 people between 9.41 and 9.57 on Friday 21 February.
The and -mail contained criticisms of senior managers, complaints for the private equity company the Allegro plans to “sell off the place” and a spreadsheet that describes in detail the salaries, bonuses and evaluations of personnel performance.
The company reiterated its previous statement according to which Ruiz-Martysen did not authorize the e-mails. He made a report to the police at the time of the accident.
On Tuesday, in a declaration, Slater & Gordon said that his forensic investigations supervised by the company’s council and assisted by external consultants found more than 10 and -mail to evade the company’s email protocols and that the information and technology staff and high executives were deliberately excluded from the chain and -mail.
The information included in the E -mail was taken from at least three internal documents, which were “combined and modified”, Slater & Gordon said, with access to documents limited to a limited number of people.
“This question continues to be taken very seriously by Slater & Gordon and we have addressed the results of the forensic investigations to the Victoria police,” said the CEO of the Dina Truung law firm in a statement via E -mail.
“We will continue to help the police with their work. While this harmful accident has been unwelcome, our priority remains our people and the critical work we do every day to provide access to justice to our customers.”