Tansha Melbourne-Blake: Girl, 17 years old, killed on the day of Drive-by shooting after the rapper suffered the humiliation of social media in gang feud, said the jury

A 17 year old girl was killed in a Drive-by shot The day after a rapper was beaten and humiliated on social media following a series of violent “tit for tat” attacks among the rival bands of North London, he heard a court.
It was said to the jurors Tansha melbourne-blakeWho had been out to play a “Penny Up” game with friends, it may not have been the target expected when he was killed in Tottenham seven years ago.
Marcus La-Croix, 37 years old, who rap under the name “Bobby Slater” and Michael Clarke, known as “Da Gaffa”, Both deny killing the teenager In a “ride” after La-Croix was attacked by rivals in a hot table the night before.
The old Bailey heard how the teenager, who had danced and socialized with his friends, was walking on Chalgrove Road, in Tottenham, shortly after 9:00 pm on April 2, 2018 when they were affected with a weapon aimed at the rear window of a passage of Vauxhall Meriva.
Prosecutor Jocelyn Ledward KC said he had “altruist” that his friend lowered before turning to him and saying: “Jace, they were shot”.
She asked him to call her mother as she collapsed on the floor, but quickly became pale and stopped breathing, the court felt. When the crews of the police and ambulances arrived, a large crowd had gathered.
Ms. Melbourne-Blake was declared dead at 10.43 pm PM after a single right-wound wound caused “severe and uncontrollable bleeding,” said the jury ledward, adding that the nature of her injuries suggests that she was deploying or leaning forward when it was hit.
The members of the teenager family left the classroom while the details of his last moments were read.
Witnesses have described that they saw three bright sparks such as “fireworks” and listening to the “Pap, Pap” of three bullets fired from the vehicle, he heard the court.
“There was nothing extraordinary on this particular evening and none of the group knew any reason why someone wanted to damage Tansha or none of them,” said Ledward to the jury.
The court felt that the filming took place between “longtime enmity” and “extreme levels of violence” among the rivals of the assassins of the Northumberland Park (NPK), also known as “Sin Squad” and The Wood Green Mob (WGM).
In February of that year 22 years old Kwabena Nelson was murdered in Tottenham, in the so -called NPK territory, by a killer of Wood Green called Neron Quarty.
Just over a month later, Kelvin Odunuyi was killed with a gunshots in the Vue cinema in Greeno Wood. Nobody was accused of his murder.
Later that same day, a young man from Wood Green stabbed a student several times outside Haringey Sixth Form College in Tottenham.
“These accidents give an idea of the extreme levels of violence that characterized the disputes between NPK and WGM in the first part of 2018,” said Ledward.
“But the murder of Tansha Melbourne -Blake was not just a continuation of that catalog of violence: he had his particular catalyst.”
The CCTV movies played on the field showed that La-Croix, who has ties with Wood Green, being subjected to a violent “completely free, supported and targeted physical assault with kicks and punches” by four men of Northumberland Park while his girlfriend tried to defend the day before filming.
The assault on Farringdon’s Tinsel Town Diner in the early hours of April 1, 2018 was shot and widely spread on social media in a series of posts “Dorballia” Mr La-Croix, including his account after the attackers stole his cell phone.
“Some of these places were recovered by the police and give a flavor of the way this violent attack not caused and apparently unexpected was transformed into a very public humiliation,” said Ledward to the Court.
The accusation claims that Mr. La-Croix and Mr. Clarke were both in the car when the fatal shot was shot.
They are denying the murder and possession of a firearm with the intention of endangering life.
The old Bailey process continues.