The man came out alive after almost 5 days in the rubble of the Myanmar earthquake

The rescue crew in Myanmar pulled out a 26 -year -old man from the rubble of the Capital City Hotel where he worked at the beginning of Wednesday, but most of the teams found only bodies five days after a huge earthquake hit the country.
After using an endoscopic camera to identify the position of Naing Lin Tun in the rubble and confirm that it was alive, the crews cautiously pulled the man through a hole hammered through a floor and loaded it on a stretcher almost 108 hours after he was trapped in the hotel where he worked.
Without a shirt and covered with dust, Naing Lin Tun appeared weak but aware in a video released by the local firefighters, while it was equipped with an intravenous drop and taken away. MRTV State reported that the rescue in the city of Naypyitaw was made by Turkish and local teams and took more than nine hours.

On Friday the 7.7 magnitude earthquake hit noon, overturning thousands of buildings, collapsing bridges and street streets. The victim’s balance rose to 3.003 Wednesday, with over 4,500 injured people, reported MRTV. Local relationships suggest much higher figures.
The earthquake also shaken the nearby Thailand, causing the collapse of a top building under construction in Bangkok. A body was removed from the rubble at the beginning of Wednesday, increasing the total of death in Bangkok to 22, with 34 injured, mainly on site.
My cave
Myanmar was devastated by the civil war between the junta and rebel groups in power, and the earthquake is worsening a serious humanitarian crisis, with over three million people displaced by their homes and almost 20 million in need even before hitting, according to the United Nations.
The army in power of Myanmar declared a temporary fire in the country’s civil war on Wednesday to facilitate rescue efforts.
The announcement followed the ceases of unilateral temporary fire announced by groups of armed resistance against military domain.
Tuesday, Tom Andrews, a monitor on myanmar rights commissioned by the Human Rights Council supported by the United Nations, said on X that military attacks must stop facilitating aid.
“Attention to Myanmar must be to save human lives, not to take them,” he said.
The countries have promised assistance to help Myanmar and humanitarian aid organizations with the monumental task to come.
India flew to aid and sent two navy ships with supplies, as well as providing about 200 rescue workers. Many other countries have sent teams, including 270 people from China, 212 from Russia and 122 from the United Arab Emirates.
A team of three people from the US agency for international development came on Tuesday to determine the best way to respond to limited US resources, due to the cutting of the budget of foreign aid and the dismantling of the agency as an independent operation. Washington said on the weekend that he would provide $ 2 million in emergency assistance.
Most of the details of Myanmar so far have come from Mandalay, the second largest city, which was close to the epicenter of the earthquake, and the capital, Naypyitaw, about 270 kilometers north of Mandalay.
Many areas are without power, telephone or cellular and difficult to reach cell connections, but more relationships are starting.
A Singu Township, about 65 kilometers north of Mandalay, 27 gold miners were killed in a cave, according to the independent democratic voice of Burma.