The man killed to death by the police at the Milton Keynes central railway station

A man was killed to death by the police after an accident a Milton Keynes railway station.
The armed officers were called on the scene on Tuesday following the news of a man who transported a firearm to the busy hub, Thames Valley Police he said.
The officers rushed to the scene At the elderly gate and challenged the man before shooting more shots.

Witnesses said that the police tried to revive the man, performing the RCP for about ten minutes, before being declared dead at 13.44.
Hever Marin told the BBC that he was in a phone call in the station building when he heard the “very strong” shot.
“So we came out and the next thing we saw were two armed policemen who tried to revive the boy,” he said.
“They tried for at least 10 minutes. But the boy didn’t react.”
The photos seen by Independent show that the man is given CPR out of a manger from the station.
The shots were shot in the station square outside the building and the police put a cordon in position.

He said a shop worker The Independent That a customer burst into his shop saying that he had witnessed the shooting.
He said: “It didn’t seem real. We didn’t hear anything, no shots of firearm.
“We saw the armed police shaman and cord all.
“Then a customer entered and said he saw a man shooting the stomach. He didn’t say anything about the man who has a weapon.
“It is shocking when it happens right under the nose.”
The residents in apartments above Milton Keynes Central Station reported having listened to a single strong noise before a large police and a presence of ambulances arrived.
Alan Brockbank, 70 years old, said: “Everything I heard seemed that something heavy had been dropped, it didn’t seem like a shot or anything else.”
A large presence of the police participated about 10 minutes later, he added: “So, of course, they were all around the building, in reality we could see the person lying on the floor and were trying to revive him.”
He saw a man who received cpr thoracic compressions.
Mr. Brockbank and his wife Edith, 67, who are both retired, assumed that someone had suffered something like a heart attack.
Mrs. Brockbank said: “There were all types of activities that tried to recover people, there was someone who tried to film him, the police were trying to tell them to go back”.
The husband added: “Only later did we see the police armed with automatic weapons. There were two of them.”

Shazna Muzamil, leader of the conservative group of the Milton Keynes city council, published on Twitter/X: “We are deeply shocked by the events that took place today at the Milton Keynes railway station.
“Our thoughts are with all those there and affected by it. It must have been a shock.
“Very grateful to the police and emergency services for their rapid response in keeping everyone safe. Follow the guide of local authorities and stay informed through the official channels.”
A Thames Valley police spokesman said: “Police officers of the Thames Valley e Police of British transport They were called to report a man who transported a firearm to the Milton Keynes railway station, Elder Gate, Milton Keynes, at 12.55 today (1/4).
“The officers armed by the police of the Thames of the Thames replied and challenged the man, before the blows were shot by the police.
“The life -saving actions were immediately taken on the scene, but the man was declared dead at 13.44.”
He added: “It is not believed that there are no further risks for the public right now”.
The police Watchdog The independent office for the police conduct (IOPC) has started an investigation into the shooting.
A spokesman for the IOPC said: “We can confirm that we started an independent investigation on the fatal shooting of a man by the Police of the Thames of the Thames (TVP) at the Milton Keynes railway station today (April 1).
“We were informed by TVP shortly after the accident and IOPC investigators were sent to the station and the police accident procedure to start collecting information.
“Our thoughts are with the man of the man who died and of all those who have been affected by this accident.
“Our role in these circumstances is to investigate all the circumstances that surround this accident independently, including the actions and decisions taken by the police.
“We declared an independent investigation at 2.26 pm. It is in its early stages and at this moment no more information is available.”