News

Trump shows Strike’s video on Houthis


On Friday Trump shared the video of a recent aerial attack on the Houthi rebels, writing: “They will never take our ships again”.

“These Houthi gathered for the instructions on an attack,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Oops, there will be no attack from these Houthi! They will never sink our ships again!”

The black and white air movie seemed to show a group group before a huge explosion left nothing but a crater.

The Trump administration has conducted daily air air attacks on the rebels supported by Iran in the last 20 days following Houthi threats renewed Against Israeli ships last month after Jerusalem interrupted humanitarian aid directed to the Gaza Strip.

Houthis supported by Iran break down the third drone US Reaper while the Trump administration continues daily strikes

Crater after the air attack

After the strike, everything that has remained was a crater. (Donald Trump/Truth Social)

At the end of last month, the group took responsibility for the attacks on the aircraft carrier of the USS Harry S. Truman and several US war ships in the Red Sea.

Houthis also hit three drones sqm-9 reaper used sqm-9 from March 3, the sources previously told Fox News.

The State Department presented penalties after the Houthi knocked down the first reaper in early March and Tuesday, the Department of State Announced penalties on “Financial facilitators, supply agents and companies operating in the context of a global illegal finance network in support of Houthis”.

Mike Waltz National Security Councilor told CBS’s “Face The Nation” at the end of last month: “These guys are like Al Qaeda or ISIS with advanced cruise missiles, ballistic missiles and some of the most sophisticated aerial defenses, all provided by Iran. Maintaining the sea lanes open, keeping trade and trade open, is a fundamental aspect of our national security.”

After weakening the strikes, Trump says to Houthis: Stop shooting us and “We will stop shooting you”

Houthis Gathering before the strike

Trump said the Houthi had gathered to plan an attack before the strike. (Donald Trump/Truth Social)

Monday, Trump wrote on Truth Social that the Houthi have been “decimated by incessant strikes in the last two weeks”.

“Many of their fighters and leaders are no longer with us,” he continued. “We hit them every day and night – more and more difficult. Their abilities that threaten the expedition and the region are quickly destroyed. Our attacks will continue until they are a threat for freedom of navigation. The choice for the Houthi is clear: stop shooting the ships and stop shooting you. We will stop shooting you. We will stop shooting you. We will stop shooting you.

TRUMP THAT POINTS

Trump told Houthi at the beginning of this week: “Stop shooting the US ships and we will stop shooting you.” (Andrew Harnik/Getty Images)

The terrorist network, supported by IranHe began to intensify his attacks on western ships in the Red Sea after 7 October 2023, Hamas’ attacks in Israel. In particular, security experts stressed that Houthi’s attacks are not indiscriminate as they do not habitually affect Chinese or Saudi ships.

Click here to get the Fox News App

Trump also published a message to Iran on Monday and warned if the attacks do not stop, Washington will come for Tehran Next.

Rachel Wolf of Fox News, Liz Friden, Caitlin Mcfall and Landon Mion have contributed to this relationship.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button