Sport

UEFA probe four players from Real Madrid for an indecent conduct in the Champions League with Atletico


UEFA opened an investigation into the accusations of indecent conduct by four players from Real Madrid during the victory of the last 16 of the Champions League against Atletico Madrid.

Antonio Rudiger, Kylian Mbappe, Vinicius Jr and Dani Ceballos presumably made gestures against the fans of the house after Real Madrid Beat their rivals of the city in penalty to book their place in the quarterfinals.

The photos of the TV showed that the German defender Rudiger seemed to make a movement that slips the throat, apparently towards the crowd after the victory of the shootings, while Mbappe was apparently shown to make a gesture that strikes the horse.

Said the Spanish media, external Atletico reported the actions for UEFA last week.

Players could be at risk of suspension, but there is no guarantee that the case will be listened to before the quarter -finals with Arsenal. The first leg for that tie is at the Emirates stadium on April 8 and the return leg a week later.

In a declaration, UEFA said: “(AN) Ethics and disciplinary inspector were appointed to investigate the accusations of indecent conduct” made by the four players of Real Madrid.

“Further information on this issue will be made available in due course.”



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button