Ukrainian war briefing: EU ministers call the Kremlin for delaying the ceasefire | Ukraine

The European Foreign Ministers called Moscow for delaying a ceasefire in Ukraine As the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, which would have been “an elaborate process”. The head of foreign policy of the European Union, Kaja Kallas said on Monday: “Russia is playing and doesn’t really want peace. So our question is: how we can put more pressure on Russia. “There should be a kind of Deadline for Russia who accepts a ceased in Ukraine, The Polish Foreign Minister, Radoslaw Sikorski, said on Monday in Madrid, where like Kallas he was participating in a meeting of EU foreign ministers.
French Foreign Minister Jean-Noel Barrot, he told Madrid that Russia was to a clear response to the United States on the fact that he wants to follow a path of peace. Donald Trump, the president of the United States, has threatens penalties against the remaining Russian oil buyers if Vladimir Putin does not accept a fire soon. Russia has actually rejected a US proposal for a ceased for a 30 -day general fire; Moscow, on the other hand, wants a part of the partial fire on the Black Sea but he tried to impose wider conditions.
British, French and Ukrainian military leaders will meet again in the next few days to build on “real momentum” in the efforts to increase Ukraine safetyKeir Starmer’s office said the British Prime Minister. The meeting to “advance the next phase of detailed planning” was agreed on a call between Starmer and Zelenskyy. Great Britain and France are guiding a “coalition of the will” plan which includes to put troops in Ukraine like those that have been variously described as Peacekeeper, monitor of fire or a reassurance force.
Russian forces A forefront settlement in the Zaporizhzia south-east of Ukraine on Monday, killing a 66-year-old woman and injuring five, The regional governor said Ivan Fedoov. Zaporizhzia is one of the four regions partly occupied by Russian forces. KharkivThe second largest city in Ukraine arrived under another attack of Russian drones during the night, injuring three people, the Ukrainian Ministry of Interior said on Monday. Russia said that its aerial defenses knocked 66 Ukrainian drones at the beginning of Monday over three Russian regions.
Volodymyr Zelenskyy has invited Russia to over 183,000 alleged war crimes on Monday on Monday. Zelenskyy, with the First Lady Olena Zelenska and visiting European officials, paid tribute to Bucha to the victims of the occupation of the city of one month in Russia which is located north-west of the Ukrainian capital, Kiev. He was invaded in February 2022 by Russian troops who were expelled by the Ukrainian defenders the following month.
Russian troops are accused Atrocity including executions, rapes and torture during the occupation of Bucha. Russian forces committed more than 9,000 crimes in the area around Bucha, including 1,800 killingsAccording to the prosecutor General of Ukraine, Oleksiy Khomenko. Khomenko said on Monday that the Ukrainian authorities had so far accused 178 people and convicted of 21. He said that Kiev was continuing to work with the ICC and another 25 countries that were leading their investigations. “Ukraine will not stop on the path to bring the managers to justice.”
Ukraine said she was working on a changes to a Project of agreement with the United States for a large access to Ukrainian natural resourcesIndicated as critical minerals or Donald Trump as “rare lands”. Trump warned Kiev of “big problems” if he refuses the United States proposal. “We will try to transmit Ukrainian proposals sometimes by the end of this week,” said a Ukrainian official, speaking on condition of anonymity. They said that the talks had been held online with the United States team on Friday and that the Ukrainian team would refer to Zelenskyy “Today or tomorrow … so we will prepare our position and send it (the United States)”.
The source of Kyiv also told the France-Presse Agence Agency that Europe was interested in the agreement, following the news according to which Some of his provisions may contrast Kiev’s commitments against the EU, who is trying to join. “The agreement must take into account our obligations in the context of the Association with the EU movement and Ukraine towards the EU,” said the source.
Sweden will donate 16 billion in Kronor (1.4 billion euros) in new military aid in UkraineThe government said on Monday, the largest package of this type from the Nordic country from the invasion of Russia of 2022. Most would go towards the acquisition of new production materials, “mainly from the Swedish industrial base, but also from the European defense”, said the Swedish government. It is the nineteenth lot of military aid that Sweden has provided to Ukraine, with the total estimated of 80 billion in Kronor, according to the government.
When he announced a previous aid package in January, Sweden said it was Passing from the donation of weapons from stocks to purchase of new weapons. At the beginning of March he said he would give 18 of his Archer Mobile Artillery Systems in Ukraine, of which he had previously donated eight. He sent 50 of his CV90 armored fighting vehicles and Leopard 2 “about 10” tanks, as well as anti-air missile systems.
Vladimir Putin ordered that 160,000 soldiers were drawn up on July 15thA higher figure than the previous conscription units. Russian men can be drawn up for mandatory military service through biennial construction sites. The Ministry of Kremlin and Defense claim not to be sent in combat; However, Kiev said during the conflict he has Assunti Conscripti Russi prisoners.